Fire chiefs renewed warnings Tuesday that students across the state face risks of carbon monoxide poisoning because of a gap in regulations that effectively allows many older school buildings not to install detectors.

Any new school constructed with state funds must include carbon monoxide monitoring technology, but that mandate does not apply to existing structures because students do not stay overnight.
– PUB DATE: 7/18/2019 12:00:00 AM – SOURCE: Lowell Sun
Source: SEAFC National Fire News

Member Discounts

 

Corporate Sponsors

Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs