School officials say an electrical panel at Bartholomy-Taylor Hall started to smoke. The fire department checked it out and the building was evacuated, but fire officials soon gave the all clear.

At the same time, there was a power outage to several academic buildings and residence halls. OMU officials said there was a power-line down in the area.
– PUB DATE: 8/21/2019 12:00:00 AM – SOURCE: WFIE-TV 14 News
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs