Firefighters detected high levels of carbon monoxide inside of a home after a woman died and two children were found in “serious condition.”

According to the Henderson Fire Department, crews were called around 10 p.m. Saturday to North Elm Street “for a medical emergency.” The news release says firefighters found a woman and two children in the apartment.
– PUB DATE: 11/4/2019 8:40:38 AM – SOURCE: WBKO-TV Bowling Green
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs