A late-night fire at a home southeast of downtown Madisonville may have been caused by an overheated clothes dryer, according to reports.

No one was injured in the fire, which developed around 11:15 p.m. Tuesday at 232 Hall St. A report released Wednesday said crews needed 30 minutes to bring the blaze under control.
– PUB DATE: 2/13/2020 1:44:09 AM – SOURCE: The Messenger
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors

 



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs