PHOTO: Louisville Fire and Rescue dispatched crews Friday night to a residential house fire in the Clifton neighborhood.

Around 9:30 p.m. Friday, crews arrived to one-and-a-half story home in the 100 block of North Keats Avenue. The house, which contained three separate apartments, had caught fire due to a space heater igniting nearby combustibles, according to LFD Major Bobby Cooper.
– PUB DATE: 2/20/2021 6:41:14 AM – SOURCE: WAVE-TV NBC 3 Louisville
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

 

Corporate Sponsors

Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs