Residents at a personal care facility in Munfordville are settling back into their rooms after a fire temporarily displaced them.

Sunday evening the Munfordville Fire Department responded to a kitchen fire at Hart County Manor. “The staff was cooking supper last night, just had a very small grease fire on the stove,” said Mike Vaught, Owner of Hart County Manor.
– PUB DATE: 12/16/2019 2:39:19 PM – SOURCE: WBKO-TV Bowling Green
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs