Madisonville Fire Department Station 2 crews responded to a 10:59 p.m. call Wednesday at a home off West Lake Street.
Firefighters arrived to find the resident outside, saying an odor inside the home was “giving them headaches,” according to an MFD report.
Officials went inside to check out the scene, using a combustible gas detector around the gas stove and water heater, MFD reported, finding no gas leaks.
– PUB DATE: 9/19/2019 8:38:23 AM – SOURCE: Surf KY News
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs