Several fire crews responded to a report of a kitchen fire in the 13,000 block of U.S. 41-A this evening.

The residents had vacated the home as Cairo and Corydon Fire departments arrived on scene to extinguish the flames. Fire officals determined a burning candle was believed to have caused the blaze.
– PUB DATE: 2/9/2019 8:58:16 PM – SOURCE: Surf KY News
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

 

Corporate Sponsors

Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs