A fire that apparently broke out at Oasis Southwest Grill off Island Ford Road shortly before dark today was quickly brought under control.

Grease in a kitchen vent is believed to have sparked the flames that cut dinner short for a few patrons. Several individuals were seen standing outside away from the building, while Madisonville Fire Department crews were on the restaurant rooftop to assess the situation.
– PUB DATE: 5/11/2019 7:49:28 PM – SOURCE: Surf KY News
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors

 



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs