A Lexington family has to stay in a hotel after a fire made their home unlivable Thursday.

The Fire Department says it got a call about a garage fire on Jaeduke Drive around 6 p.m.

Most of the damage is in the garage and on the first floor.

Everyone got out safely, including firefighters, who are adjusting to working in the heat again.
– PUB DATE: 5/30/2019 8:25:01 PM – SOURCE: WTVQ-TV Lexington
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs