A grease fire damaged a Princeton Road home Wednesday night.
According to Cerulean Fire Department Chief Denise Brashears, smoke was coming from the roof of the home located at the 13000 block when firefighters arrived.
The blaze started as a grease fire in the kitchen and caused moderate damage. No one was injured, but the family will not be able to stay in the home.
– PUB DATE: 2/6/2019 6:06:32 PM – SOURCE: WKDZ-FM 106.5 Real Country
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs