An auto body repair shop was damaged Tuesday night by fire.

Firefighters from several different departments responded around 7:45 p.m. to the business on Bishop Lane, which is between Poplar Level Road and Newburg Road.

It took about 15 firefighters around 20 minutes to get the fire under control. A fire spokesman said it started in the kitchen on the stove.
– PUB DATE: 3/20/2019 2:59:50 AM – SOURCE: WDRB-TV Louisville
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors

 



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs