Lexington firefighters say two homeless men broke in a church Thursday night and started a fire to keep warm.
It happened in the 300 block of Georgetown Place shortly after 7:30 p.m., according to investigators. Firefighters say a passerby saw the flames inside the church and alerted authorities. Firefighters say when they arrived, they found two homeless men standing around a fire they had set in the middle of a carpeted floor.
– PUB DATE: 2/5/2021 1:44:46 AM – SOURCE: WTVQ-TV ABC 36 Lexington
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News