An overheated battery and charger may be to blame for a house fire in Lexington on Wednesday evening, according to firefighters.

Investigators say a ranch-style home in the 3500 block of Greentree Road caught fire around 9:00 p.m.

Firefighters say when they arrived on the scene, smoke and flames were visible and that everyone was already safely out of the house.
– PUB DATE: 7/24/2019 8:33:35 PM – SOURCE: WTVQ-TV Lexington
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs