Fire crews battled a blaze in the Belknap neighborhood that was started by a space heater.

The Louisville Fire Department responded to a house fire in the 1800 block of Yale Driver just before 9 a.m. Sunday. Crews arrived at the scene within two minutes of receiving the call.

Officials said heavy flames, difficult access to the fire and cold temperatures made fighting the fire challenging.
– PUB DATE: 1/19/2020 9:43:42 AM – SOURCE: WLKY.com Louisville Channel
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors

 



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs