Silver Star restaurant off North Main Street in Madisonville has reopened after it was shut down by fire officials this week.
According to a Madisonville Fire Department report, firefighters were called 3:52 p.m. Wednesday to check for a natural gas leak. Earlier during the day, a Madisonville city worker was eating lunch and noticed a gas smell inside the building, and then notified Code Enforcement Officer Mike Phillips.
– PUB DATE: 11/22/2019 6:48:48 AM – SOURCE: Surf KY News
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs