A man was injured and a home was destroyed in a fire on South Campbell Street in Hopkinsville early Thursday morning.

Hopkinsville Firefighters say they were called to the home for a report of a fire that started with a cigarette just after 1 am and found the home engulfed in flames when they arrived.
– PUB DATE: 6/10/2021 1:16:40 AM – SOURCE: WKDZ-FM 106.5 Cadiz
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs