A man was injured in a fire on Van Buren Avenue in Oak Grove Monday morning.

Oak Grove Firefighters say the man was cooking when his arm was burned in a grease fire.

The fire caused minor damage to the wall and cabinets in the kitchen.

The fire was extinguished before firefighters arrived and the man was taken by ambulance to Tennova Healthcare in Clarksville.
– PUB DATE: 8/10/2020 12:30:15 PM – SOURCE: WKDZ 106.5 FM
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

 

Corporate Sponsors

Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs