A Vernon Township firefighter found himself in the middle of his own medical emergency during a call last weekend.

Captain Anthony Karhoff was paged out for a carbon monoxide call Friday night.

“We started to investigate the situation by looking at the CO and smoke detectors in the house and I started feeling kind of uncomfortable, sick to my stomach and nauseous,” Karhoff said.
– PUB DATE: 12/19/2019 12:00:00 AM – SOURCE: ABC 12 News
Source: SEAFC National Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs