At least one person is displaced after a grease fire at the Franklin County Women and Family Shelter on Thursday.

Frankfort Fire and EMS along with the Frankfort Police Department responded to the scene at 303 West Third St. at around 3:50 p.m.

Play Video
Frankfort Fire Chief Wayne Briscoe told The State Journal a fire caused by grease left on a stove left a second floor apartment with minor damage.
– PUB DATE: 2/27/2020 8:11:21 PM – SOURCE: The State-Journal
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

 

Corporate Sponsors

Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs