The Ashland Fire Department responded rapidly to a structure fire that may have been caused by a discarded cigarette butt.
Smoke rolled from Shannon Plaza, located along the east side of 13th Street between Rose Hill Cemetery and J J Restaurant, so heavily that several drivers pulled over because of lack of visibility.
– PUB DATE: 6/5/2020 12:00:00 AM – SOURCE: Ashland Daily Independent
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs