A fire at a home on Pembroke Oak Grove Road near Good Hope Cemetery Road damaged the kitchen Thursday afternoon.
Pembroke Firefighters say it started with unattended cooking and caused smoke and fire damage to the kitchen over the oven.
The owner was able to get out of the home uninjured.
Oak Grove Fire Department was assisted by Pembroke and Fort Campbell Fire Departments.
– PUB DATE: 5/14/2020 12:43:34 PM – SOURCE: WKDZ 106.5 FM
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs