On North Main Street stands a historic little two-story brick building that once was Aberdeen Fire Station No. 2.

It was built in 1930 to provide protection to the city’s north side, expanding coverage of the downtown Fire Station No. 1. It still looks much like it did back then, but No. 2 now is privately owned.
– PUB DATE: 2/24/2020 12:00:00 AM – SOURCE: Aberdeen News
Source: SEAFC National Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs