Two dozen people were sent to the ER after being exposed to chlorine fumes at the Central City Convention Center pool.

Monday morning just after 10:00, 50 people were evacuated from the convention center when 24 victims were overwhelmed by fumes at the facility’s pool. The pool had just received a shipment of chlorine, according to multiple media reports.
– PUB DATE: 4/30/2019 4:55:22 AM – SOURCE: WMTL & WKHG Twin Lakes Times
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

 

Corporate Sponsors

Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs