Autopsy reports confirm two men died of smoke inhalation in a Kentucky residential fire. News outlets report 53-year-old Anthony Chavez and 54-year-old Bryan Rogers died in the fire Wednesday. The two occupied opposite side of a duplex in Radcliff. Hardin County Coroner Bill Lee says the formal cause of death is accidental asphyxiation, which is a lack of oxygen.
– PUB DATE: 12/31/2018 3:07:42 AM – SOURCE: The Messenger
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

 

Corporate Sponsors

Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs