A cigarette left burning on a motel room bed was the source of a fire that broke out at Days Inn Friday evening, city fire officials say.

It was pouring down rain around 6:17 p.m., when Madisonville Fire Department crews responded. The fire was under control about 30 minutes later. The flames were contained to a second story room on the west end, MFD reported.
– PUB DATE: 6/26/2019 4:53:10 AM – SOURCE: Surf KY News
Source: SEAFC Ky Fire News

Member Discounts

Corporate Sponsors

 



Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs
722 Terry Drive
Winchester, KY 40391

Copyright © 2019 | Kentucky Association of Fire Chiefs